To support student/s with Diverse Learning Needs:
1. Identify the program type that is best suited to your student/s:
2. Use your discretion as to the appropriateness of each activity, lesson, and resource within the program, and adjust accordingly.
3. Use the Diverse Learning Needs Pre and Post Tests in the document below.
4. Use the relevant Diverse Learning Needs resources below to tailor the program to the needs of your student/s.
5. When booking your firefighter session, inform firefighters of the needs of your student/s and the program type you are delivering.
If any of your students are deaf and/or find it hard hearing or speaking with people who use a phone, the National Relay Service (NRS) can help. The NRS is especially useful when these students need to call Triple Zero (000).